Read our guide to learn the benefits of paperless signature collection with Adobe Sign.
The legacy method of collecting signatures – that is, pen on paper – is costly, inefficient, bad for the environment, and, frankly, simply isn’t a realistic option in the New Normal of remote workplaces. When time is of the essence, you can’t wait for clients or team members to receive paper documents for approval, sign them, and ship them back. Instead, you need a modern signature solution that’s quick, painless, and will get you the approvals you need when you need them. In short, you need a solution like Adobe Sign.
Adobe Sign is a fast, agile, environmentally conscious e-signature solution that will get approvals off the signee’s desk and back into your hands in a flash. You’ll enjoy countless benefits when you invest in Adobe Sign, including:
- Pricing: Adobe Sign provides clear transparent pricing, with no added charges for support or integration.
- Any type of form: Adobe Sign can automate and simplify any kind of form. Starting with any document, auto-form field detection helps build and send forms fast.
- Prebuilt Integrations: Adobe Sign for enterprise also includes over 70 easy-to-configure prebuilt integrations that allow you to work inside leading applications, including Microsoft Teams, Box, Dropbox, SharePoint, Salesforce, Dynamics, Workday, and many more.
- Document retention: Other e-signature solutions hold documents in their cloud for up to two weeks. Adobe Sign lets clients reduce the length of the retention period to suit their use cases.
- Branding Customization: Adobe Sign is ultra-customizable and does not brand the signing experience like other e-signature solutions. With complete control over signature request and confirmation emails, clients can fully tailor the signing experience with company logo, tagline, and messages.
- End-to-end digital document workflows: Adobe Document Cloud makes it easy to build end-to-end digital document workflows that take the work out of paperwork.